On this website, we collect information from you only when you fill out the Contact Us form. We also have a database of customers, suppliers and other interested parties we have dealt with in the past, whom we will sometimes contact by phone or email. Should you wish to be removed from this database, please contact us through the website or by phone.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you request information through the site using the Contact Us page. We may also keep your contact information on file if you contact us in another way, for example in requesting a quote or making a purchase. We may use this information to call or send emails regarding your order or other products and services, including occasional newsletter emails.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it’s possible but unlikely that some features will be disabled. It probably won’t affect the user experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information except to:
- Provide name, address and other necessary details to a courier for delivery of your order;
- Process payments;
- Send newsletters via a dedicated emailing service.
We use Google Analytics to occasionally monitor traffic and the site’s performance but we never actively seek to track users nor gain any personally identifiable information using cookies.
For a full description of how Google Analytics might impact on your privacy, please visit Google’s own page, ‘Safeguarding your Data’.
Google might use information it has collected from your browsing to tailor advertising to you.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out browser add on.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a US law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each newsletter email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future newsletter emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL newsletter email correspondence.
Main Street, Chaddleworth
Newbury, Berkshire RG20 7EH
+44 1488 638488
Last Edited on 2016-07-21