Motionlink Ltd offers a wide range of flexible and proven motion and position control components and positioning systems – for application in all markets where automation of motion control is required.
Our wide range of components and systems for the precise control of motion and positioning includes:
- Intelligent motion controllers for the control of servo and stepping motors from PC, ethernet, USB and RS232 bus formats.
- Linear, vertical lift and rotary stages, and stages for vacuum and clean-room applications.
- Custom-design positioning systems to suit customer specifications, with all fixturing and handling where required.
- Encoders, including rotary and linear models.
- A wide range of world-class servo amplifiers with Ethercat, CAN, USB interfaces for brushed, rotary and linear brushless servo motors.
We offer a motion-system design consultancy, based on many years of practical experience in the design and manufacture of dedicated custom motion systems – to perform positioning tasks as diverse as applications with nanometre accuracy in optical industries and NDT measurement systems spanning metres.
Motionlink Ltd manufactures its own range of positioning stage products in the UK. In addition we are the UK distributor for these world renowned partner companies:
- ADVANCED MOTION CONTROLS Inc.
A complete range of servo drive amplifiers for brushed or brushless servo drive motor control. Digital versions of the standard amplifiers for RS232, CANopen and EtherCAT control. AMC also offer complete custom design capabilities.
- GALIL MOTION CONTROL Inc.
A world-class range of intelligent motion controllers, single and multi-axis, now incorporating EtherCAT technology.
- GURLEY PRECISION INSTRUMENTS Inc.
A complete range of compact encoders, including rotary and linear models, to operate in incremental or absolute mode
isel UK supplies industrial automation components manufactured by isel — a respected German engineering company with a heritage of over 40 years
- MICRONIX USA
Specialists in miniature micropositioning and nanopositioning components for biomedical and research markets.
Piezoconcept is the leading provider of nanopositioners with high stability and a subnanometric (or sub-nanoradian) noise floor
ALIO designs and manufactures proprietary robotic devices and tools that enable precise nano-scale movements for manufacturing and research & development. Products include hexapods, air bearings, and linear and rotary atmospheric and vacuum Systems.
To request more information or to contact us, please call us on the number below or visit our Contact page
MotionLink Ltd, Main Street, Chaddleworth, Berkshire RG20 7EH United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0)1488 638488 Fax: +44 (0)1488 638802